French soft- and hardware synth maker Arturia introduced the V Collection 5, their latest software instruments bundle, which includes five new instruments.
The 5 new are the Synclavier, the Farfisa, the [Hammond] B3, the Stage 73, and a collection of classic pianos. In addition, Arturia has redesigned many of their existing instruments such as the Minimoog, the Modular and the CS-80.
V Collection 5 developers describe the new and updated instruments:
“The proprietary TAE algorithmic modeling at the heart of our V Collection instruments goes beyond reproducing the sound of classic instruments to capturing their actual soul and feel. No sampling here. Grab a knob or flip a switch and you get exactly the same response as the original. The beautiful graphic reproductions of each instrument make the experience even more realistic.
“We even worked with some of the original inventors like Cameron Jones of Synclavier fame… to ensure that our recreations and enhancements alike were faithful to their visions.”
Arturia V Collection 5 Main Features:
- Includes 17 software titles: Analog Lab, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 5000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab 2 – All presets of the V Collection 5 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French